We are deciding a list of features each beta will need to acomplish.
This is great, because it is cleaner to see and think what needs to be done, in an incremental way, instead of the old and plain TODO list.
Here is what is planned to beta2 (and much more that was implemented before the creation of the plan), due to come out in the next weeks:
- revise and increment NES pallete to use current black colors (add a strong yellow for Betabot)
- add ESC key to leave game in intros too
- fix the screen’s left side extra one pixel
- fix NPC sprite background overlapping PCs
- change NPC graphic
- fix bug that players are one pixel above ground
You can check the up to date document here: sourceforge svn for RoadMap